- Average rating:
- Private SEO & WordPress Training In London
- SEO Consultancy Services I Offer
- SEO Training Course in London
- 5 Reasons To Get SEO Training
- What Is Google Search RankBrain [For Mere Mortals]
- Server Location For SEO – How Important Is It?
- Moving HTTP To HTTPS In 2017
- Should I Get A .london Domain For My Local Business?
- Is .co.uk Better For SEO? Local SEO And TLDs
- What Is QDF [Query Deserves Freshness] Why Fresh Content For SEO
Category Archives: Content Marketing
RankBrain is an AI (artificial intelligence) system. Not to be confused with Google Brain, although certainly part of it. RankBrain is not an algorithm update Continue reading
In case for some reason you are still thinking that keyword density (the proportion of keywords to the total number of words on a page) bears any relevance to the rankings of your page for these keywords. Well they don’t, … Continue reading
What Is QDF? [Query Deserves Freshness]. The name is pretty self explanatory, taken literally and all things being equal, fresher content will have priority over not so fresh or older content. But this does not apply to all queries or all … Continue reading