SEO + WP Services
- Private SEO & WordPress Tuition In London
- Moving HTTP To HTTPS Your 2017 #1 Resolution
- Should I Get A .london Domain For My Local Business?
- Is .co.uk Better For SEO? Local SEO And TLDs
- Server Location For SEO – How Important Is It?
- Google Local SEO 8 Quick Tips For Business
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Designing/Developing Your Website
- Make WordPress UK Cookie Law Compliant
Category Archives: Content Marketing
In case for some reason you are still thinking that keyword density (the proportion of keywords to the total number of words on a page) bears any relevance to the rankings of your page for these keywords. Well they don’t, … Continue reading
What Is QDF? [Query Deserves Freshness]. The name is pretty self explanatory, taken literally and all things being equal, fresher content will have priority over not so fresh or older content. But this does not apply to all queries or all … Continue reading