SEO + WP Services
- Private SEO & WordPress Training In London
- Moving HTTP To HTTPS In 2017
- Should I Get A .london Domain For My Local Business?
- Is .co.uk Better For SEO? Local SEO And TLDs
- Server Location For SEO – How Important Is It?
- Google Local SEO 8 Quick Tips For Business
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Designing/Developing Your Website
- Make WordPress UK Cookie Law Compliant
Category Archives: Artificial Intelligence
This is both part of Google’s continued inroads into AI (Artificial Intelligence) and mobile first, or in this case mobile only, the analytics assistant is a machine learning feature that seems quite useful, and is only available on mobile and … Continue reading
RankBrain is an AI (artificial intelligence) system. Not to be confused with Google Brain, although certainly part of it. RankBrain is not an algorithm update Continue reading