SEO + WP Services
- Private SEO & WordPress Tuition In London
- Moving HTTP To HTTPS Your 2017 #1 Resolution
- Should I Get A .london Domain For My Local Business?
- Is .co.uk Better For SEO? Local SEO And TLDs
- Server Location For SEO – How Important Is It?
- Google Local SEO 8 Quick Tips For Business
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Designing/Developing Your Website
- Make WordPress UK Cookie Law Compliant
Category Archives: Analytics
This is both part of Google’s continued inroads into AI (Artificial Intelligence) and mobile first, or in this case mobile only, the analytics assistant is a machine learning feature that seems quite useful, and is only available on mobile and … Continue reading
I’ve taken the Google Digital Analytics Fundamentals test in October 2013 (this year of course) and got a Certification passing with 95%, things move quickly within Google and analytics is no exception, if you spend just a few months without … Continue reading
Skip the prose and go straight to the filters. In this post you’ll learn about separating your own traffic from your users in GA (Google Analytics). In just under a month two small clients and one prospect were in need … Continue reading
8J39SBUD264X – Following my previous post about extracting Google Analytics keywords, the Google Webmaster blog recently announced another very welcome addition. The new Search Engine Optimisation tab in Google Analytics.
Extracting your keywords from Google Analytics will give you great insight into what keywords are bringing traffic to your site, particularly useful for the long tail queries, if you are past just looking at your standard analytics reports, I probably … Continue reading